Theme UWP Style for Firefox
Someone said that he likes black and white and uses only FireFox? Well, you've come to the right place! Your chanterelle will be glad of such a new thing, because she herself will change the color to blue and its shades. nThis theme will not distract you from your business and activities, but will brighten up the boring and annoying browser background. It is great for minimalists and Mono lovers. There is nothing superfluous here, but everything looks stylish, fashionable and youthful, which not all themes can boast of. Also, this theme will allow you to decide what you want to see when you open the browser, because the first theme is always something exciting
How to install files
- Download and unpack the firefox-uwp-style-nightly.zip archive using 7zip;
- If you are installing themes for the first time: you need to enable download support. To do this, open a new tab and enter "aboot:config" in the address bar, press Enter. At the "Search parameter by name" line, type "toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets". Click the two arrow button. This will toggle the value of the parameter from "false" to "true".
- Open a new tab and type "аbout:support", press Enter. Find the "Profile Directory" line. There will be a path to your home folder, and an "Open Directory" button. Click on it.
- A new explorer window will open. Create a "chrome" folder if it's not in the directory.
- Move the userChrome.css and userContent.css files in the downloaded archive to the "chrome" folder.
- Restart the browser.