How to install files
- Download and unpack the windows_11_suite.zip archive using 7zip;
- Automatic installation: right-click on the *.rmskin file and select "Install". You can do the same with a double left mouse click.
- Manual installation: if there is no rmskin file, it means that the skin is shipped unpacked. Then you need to move (the entire folder) to: C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins.
- Now run Rainmeter (if the program has already been opened, you will need to restart).
- Right-click on the tray icon and select "Settings".
- In the window that appears, go to the "Skins" tab. Select the added skin in the list (*.ini file) and click "Download".
- Installation is complete! The widget will appear on your desktop.