Screensaver Moon View for Windows
How to install screensavers
- Download and unpack the moon-view.rar archive using 7zip;
- Move the *.src file to the following address: C:\Windows or C:\Windows\system32. For 64-bit operating systems, use the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder.
- For Windows 7/8: Open Control Panel and go to "Screen". Click the "Change screensaver" link in the sidebar.
- For Windows 10/11: Open Settings (use the Win+I shortcut) and go to "Personalization". Under the "Lock Screen" tab, click the "Screen Saver Settings" link.
- Then, in the "Screen Saver Settings" window, select the added screensaver from the drop-down list.
- Save your changes by clicking "OK".
NOTE! You don't need to unpack and move *.exe format screensavers. Just install them as usual by double left mouse click.