Sounds Crysis 2 for Windows
If you've played the Crysis series of games, you'll definitely like these sounds for Windows. The voice of nanostream in Russian will sound all your actions on the computer. Although you have to install each sound manually, but it's worth it.
How to install files
- Download and unpack the crysis2-sounds.zip archive using 7zip;
- Move the folder containing the *.wav files to C:\Windows\Media.
- Press the Win+R key combination and type "mmsys.cpl", then press "OK". This will open the "Sound" window. You can also access it from the control panel or the settings menu.
- Set a melody for each state (Exclamation, Question, Closing the program, and others).
- Save the resulting scheme to the Windows memory (the "Save As" button), and then apply the changes with the "OK" button.
- The new sounds will start working immediately without rebooting the operating system.
Warning! Sounds of mp3 must be converted to wav extension. A *.soundpack file cannot be installed using standard means. For it you will need SoundPackager program.