Sounds Portal 2 for Windows
Should I tell you about games when it comes to Portal 2? Probably every PC user is familiar with it, because the game has long been available for free and familiar to almost all fans of Valve products, as well as users of Steam. The sounds from it are still impressive, so it is not surprising if they can become the main sound scheme for your "Windows".
How to install files
- Download and unzip portal2.zip.
- Move the folder containing the *.wav files to C:\Windows\Media.
- Press the Win+R key combination and type "mmsys.cpl", then press "OK". This will open the "Sound" window. You can also access it from the control panel or the settings menu.
- Set a melody for each state (Exclamation, Question, Closing the program, and others).
- Save the resulting scheme to the Windows memory (the "Save As" button), and then apply the changes with the "OK" button.
- The new sounds will start working immediately without rebooting the operating system.
Warning! Sounds of mp3 must be converted to wav extension. A *.soundpack file cannot be installed using standard means. For it you will need SoundPackager program.