Sounds Alien Isolation for Windows
The presented sound scheme borrowed the music for your computer from the popular Survival Horror game "Alien: Isolation", which was loved by many gamers for its keen plot. Now your sound notifications will be voiced by the main sounds from the gameplay, immersing you in the overall survival atmosphere of "Alien: Isolation". As a bonus, several independent sounds have been added, which you can use for any purpose by defining your task for it.
How to install files
- Download and unpack the alien-isolation-sound-scheme-for-windows.rar archive using 7zip;
- Move the folder containing the *.wav files to C:\Windows\Media.
- Press the Win+R key combination and type "mmsys.cpl", then press "OK". This will open the "Sound" window. You can also access it from the control panel or the settings menu.
- Set a melody for each state (Exclamation, Question, Closing the program, and others).
- Save the resulting scheme to the Windows memory (the "Save As" button), and then apply the changes with the "OK" button.
- The new sounds will start working immediately without rebooting the operating system.
Warning! Sounds of mp3 must be converted to wav extension. A *.soundpack file cannot be installed using standard means. For it you will need SoundPackager program.