Sounds Blood Bowl for Windows
Fill your computer with new sound effects, borrowing cues and music from the computer game - "Blood Bowl", made in the fantasy genre, simulating the game of American football. The pack contains 48 sound effects that will replace your system sounds with the sound of the game presented. The tracks are placed in the "wav" format, it is possible to set each individual track as the sound effect you need, selected individually for each program event.
How to install files
- Download and unzip blood-bowl.rar.
- Move the folder containing the *.wav files to C:\Windows\Media.
- Press the Win+R key combination and type "mmsys.cpl", then press "OK". This will open the "Sound" window. You can also access it from the control panel or the settings menu.
- Set a melody for each state (Exclamation, Question, Closing the program, and others).
- Save the resulting scheme to the Windows memory (the "Save As" button), and then apply the changes with the "OK" button.
- The new sounds will start working immediately without rebooting the operating system.
Warning! Sounds of mp3 must be converted to wav extension. A *.soundpack file cannot be installed using standard means. For it you will need SoundPackager program.