Sounds Jarvis Voice Pack for Windows
The presented pack has borrowed the voice of the computer program, which voices the working tasks and helps to cope with complex technical issues Tony Stark. The voice of the artificial intelligence, presented under the name "Jarvis", from the famous movie - "Iron Man", will be your main assistant when voicing the pop-up notifications, the error or shutdown of the computer, as well as other system sound effects built into your computer. There's a total of 61 lines in the pack, each of which can be triggered as a musical accompaniment.
How to install files
- Download and unpack the jarvis-sound-pack.rar archive using 7zip;
- Move the folder containing the *.wav files to C:\Windows\Media.
- Press the Win+R key combination and type "mmsys.cpl", then press "OK". This will open the "Sound" window. You can also access it from the control panel or the settings menu.
- Set a melody for each state (Exclamation, Question, Closing the program, and others).
- Save the resulting scheme to the Windows memory (the "Save As" button), and then apply the changes with the "OK" button.
- The new sounds will start working immediately without rebooting the operating system.
Warning! Sounds of mp3 must be converted to wav extension. A *.soundpack file cannot be installed using standard means. For it you will need SoundPackager program.