Sounds Angry Birds for Windows
The world-famous computer game - "Angry Birds Rio", will provide your computer with new sound schemes, replacing the standard sounds of computer switching on, notifications and other built-in musical accompaniment, with new sound, borrowing from the game familiar accompanying its audio effects. Fun and dynamic soundtracks of the game, will contribute to your work at the computer, to keep vigor and energy charge throughout the working day. Music accompaniment will be loved not only by fans of "Angry Birds" game, but also by connoisseurs of funny sound design..
How to install files
- Download and unzip angry_birds_pack_1.rar.
- Move the folder containing the *.wav files to C:\Windows\Media.
- Press the Win+R key combination and type "mmsys.cpl", then press "OK". This will open the "Sound" window. You can also access it from the control panel or the settings menu.
- Set a melody for each state (Exclamation, Question, Closing the program, and others).
- Save the resulting scheme to the Windows memory (the "Save As" button), and then apply the changes with the "OK" button.
- The new sounds will start working immediately without rebooting the operating system.
Warning! Sounds of mp3 must be converted to wav extension. A *.soundpack file cannot be installed using standard means. For it you will need SoundPackager program.