Sounds Samsung Gingerbread Phone for Windows
The sound design of the Samsung phone is now available for the Windows operating system. Thanks to the new sound, your system sounds, such as: turning on and off the computer; pop-up errors on the screen; the sound of minimizing Windows and other built-in audio effects, will be accompanied by Samsung music tracks, familiar to users of the presented phone. To install the sound pack, you need a program - "SoundPackager", with which you can use the presented sound effects.
How to install files
- Download and unpack the samsung_gingerbread_phone.rar archive using 7zip;
- Move the folder containing the *.wav files to C:\Windows\Media.
- Press the Win+R key combination and type "mmsys.cpl", then press "OK". This will open the "Sound" window. You can also access it from the control panel or the settings menu.
- Set a melody for each state (Exclamation, Question, Closing the program, and others).
- Save the resulting scheme to the Windows memory (the "Save As" button), and then apply the changes with the "OK" button.
- The new sounds will start working immediately without rebooting the operating system.
Warning! Sounds of mp3 must be converted to wav extension. A *.soundpack file cannot be installed using standard means. For it you will need SoundPackager program.