Theme MSI Gaming: Special Edition for Windows 10
All the necessary resources are included: Start button, lock screen image and even a utility to disable new search. Also, the author recommends using the programs StartIsBack and OldNewExplorer, and to install the theme you will need to use the UltraUXThemePatcher patch.
Support for Windows 10 versions: 22H2, 21H2, 21H1, 2009, 2004, 1909, 1903
How to install themes
- Download and unpack the msi_gaming__special_edition_by_devillnside_ddopd77.zip archive using 7zip;
- If you are installing themes for the first time: Patch the system with UltraUXThemePatcher.
- Move the *.theme files as well as the *.msstyles folder to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes.
- Click in a blank area on the desktop and select "Personalization" from the context menu.
- Go to "Themes" and apply the added theme.
- The installation is now complete!
Please note! To install the Start button, Quick Access Toolbar and other resources, you will need special programs. Links to them are listed in the "Add-ons" block. To find out the system version, press the key combination "Win+R" (where "win" is the button with the windows logo on the keyboard), and then in the "Run" window type the command "winver" and press Enter (or the "OK" button).