Theme MSI Gaming for Windows 10
Support for Windows 10 versions: 1709, 1703
How to install themes
- Download and unpack the msi_gaming_rs3_rs2_by_devillnside_dc0hyrs.zip archive using 7zip;
- If you are installing themes for the first time: Patch the system with UltraUXThemePatcher.
- Move the *.theme files as well as the *.msstyles folder to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes.
- Click in a blank area on the desktop and select "Personalization" from the context menu.
- Go to "Themes" and apply the added theme.
- The installation is now complete!
Please note! To install the Start button, Quick Access Toolbar and other resources, you will need special programs. Links to them are listed in the "Add-ons" block. To find out the system version, press the key combination "Win+R" (where "win" is the button with the windows logo on the keyboard), and then in the "Run" window type the command "winver" and press Enter (or the "OK" button).