Theme Nord (22H2) for Windows 11
How to install files
- Download and unpack the nord_for_windows_11_22h2_by_niivu_dfcxwpj.7z archive using 7zip;
- If you are installing themes for the first time: Patch the system with UltraUXThemePatcher.
- Move the *.theme files as well as the *.msstyles folder to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes.
- Click in a blank area on the desktop and select "Personalization" from the context menu.
- Go to "Themes" and apply the added theme.
- The installation is now complete!
Please note! To install the Start button, Quick Access Toolbar and other resources, you will need special programs. Links to them are listed in the "Add-ons" block.